1. What is your occupation? – flooring sales
2. What color are your socks right now? – white. Like every other day September – May.
3. What are you listening to right now? – silence…or maybe the furnace fan kicking in! The click of the keyboard…
4. What was the last thing that you ate? – My favorite breakfast. (It’s big!) Bring 1 cup of water to a boil, add a dash of salt and a diced apple. Then put in 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, stir, and turn down the element. Ten minutes or so later, place in a (big) bowl with a chopped banana. Top with cinnamon and Splenda and a large-ish dollop of vanilla yogurt. Mmm.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? – Yep, and I love it. We usually own at least one standard vehicle; currently it is a 1996 VW Passat.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? – sage green. Because I’m wise. Or something.
7. The last person you spoke to on the phone? – Lynn (my sister-in-law), about the order for our kitchen cabinetry.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? – My daughter? Pretty much!
9. What is your favorite drink? – One mocha a day. And a lot of water.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? – hockey. I’m Canadian, after all.
11. Ever dyed hair? – Hanna dyed highlights into my hair last spring. It would be fun to do it again.
12. Pets? – George the cat. Looks Himalayan and is almost 13 years old. Too bad he isn’t more attached to his hair.
13. What was the last movie you watched? – I don’t watch many. I think it was Cars.
14. What do you do to vent anger? – Eat? Trying to break that! Exercise works, if I can make myself do it.
15. Favorite toy as a child? – paper dolls and books
16. What is your favorite season? – Spring, pleasant weather, growing things (but no mosquitoes yet!)…my birthday.
17. Hugs or kisses? – snuggle snuggle snuggle
18. Cherries or blueberries? – fresh eating? Cherries every time. Freezing for winter? Huckleberries.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? – like Hanna said: maybe I should email them back…
20. What is your favorite tv show? – Home to Stay with Peter Fallico
21. If you were to go overseas for a vacation where do you want to go? – Europe. I think we North Americans have absolutely no concept of history. I’d love to see places where the roots go into millennia. (My town is barely 100 years old!) I’d also love to see Australia.
22. Where do you live? – on a farm near a small town in British Columbia, Canada
23. When was the last time you cried? – I’m not sure. Several months, anyway. I think.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? – the leaves to extend my dining room table…and my laundry basket.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this
to? – Anyone who wants to, please hop in. Mention it in comments and we’ll truck on over and have a look.
26. What did you do last night? – Wrote an email to my sisters, checked out my daughter’s interpretation of Taifa from Marks of Repentance (see previous post), talked with hubby about the upcoming renovation, did the dishes, and went to bed early.
27. Favorite smells? – The forest, the ocean, and freshly cut grass
28. What inspires you? – Nature. My family. My faith in God.
29. What are you afraid of? – Hm. Rejection probably.
30. Favorite dog breed? – Dogs? Hello, dogs don’t purr.
31. Number of keys on your key ring? – 12. 5 for our two vehicles and the bike lock; work, home, in-laws, mailbox, 3 for church.
32. Favorite day of the week? – Can’t say I have a favorite, but it always seems to be either Monday or Friday. The weeks go by so fast! I like work and I like weekends so it doesn’t much matter.
33. How many states/provinces have you lived in? – BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Missouri
34. Favorite holiday? – Christmas!
35. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? – No and no.
36. Ever left the country? – Yes, we live close to the USA. I’ve also been to Bolivia.
37. Favorite kind of music? – I don’t listen to much music. When I do, it’s usually rockin’ worship music. I mostly use it to clean house by!