Oh, look! It’s another new year. 2020 may have seemed three years long, but it’s well and truly in the rearview mirror, and here we are at the beginning of 2021. There are just a couple of footsteps visible so far, and a wide open expanse in front of us. What will YOU do with 2021? Here’s the answer to what I hope “I” will do in 2021!
Writing Goals for 2021 (355,000 words)
• Joys of Juniper: Ava’s story (55,000 words – Urban Farm Fresh Romance 11) (started in 2020)
• Sapphire Sentiments (40,000 words — Pot of Gold Romance 3)
• Amethyst Attraction (40,000 words — Pot of Gold Romance 4)
• Let Me Off Easy, Cowboy: Nathaniel’s story (55,000 words – Cavanagh Cowboys Romance 3)
• Together in Thyme: Hailey’s story (55,000 words – Urban Farm Fresh Romance 12)
• Kiss Me Like You Mean It: Blake’s story (55,000 words – Cavanagh Cowboys Romance 4)
• Title/Series TBD (55,000 words)
Did you notice the expected total? Yes, it’s an ambitious amount for me, but it seems doable from here. I’ve got a few ideas of what I’d like to do once the Urban Farm Fresh Romance series is complete. I might simply focus on one series at a time, and finish the six-book Cavanagh Cowboys Romance series before starting something new. But, knowing me, I’ll likely continue to juggle two series. If you have strong opinions about:
• writing and releasing a series without breaks (serial monogamy LOL)
• what type of series I should tackle next
Please drop a comment below and let me know! I am not guaranteeing I’ll do your bidding, but it would be nice to know what others hope for.
So that’s the writing… what about the publishing?
Publishing Goals for 2021 (370,000 words)
• February: Give Me Another Chance, Cowboy: Travis’s story (55,000 words — Cavanagh Cowboy Romance 2)
• April: Joys of Juniper: Ava’s story (55,000 words – Urban Farm Fresh Romance 11)
• June: Topaz Treasure (Pot of Gold Romance 1)
• June: Ruby Radiance (Pot of Gold Romance 2) in Love’s Treasure Collection
• July: Sapphire Sentiments (Pot of Gold Romance 3)
• August: Amethyst Attraction (Pot of Gold Romance 4)
• September: Let Me Off Easy, Cowboy: Nathaniel’s story (55,000 words — Cavanagh Cowboy Romance 2)
• November: Together in Thyme: Hailey’s story (55,000 words – Urban Farm Fresh Romance 12)
I’d like to point out that of the planned release of 370,000 words, about 145,000 is already written (all of Give Me Another Chance, Cowboy, Topaz Treasure (a re-release from 2012), and Ruby Radiance — plus 20,000 of Joys of Juniper). So, while it all seem ambitious to me, too, I think it’s entirely doable. I guess we’ll see!
Series Bundle Goals for 2021
• (January) Urban Farm Fresh Romance 7-9
Communication Goals for 2021
• Blog here 2-4 times per month, including more THM recipes, since they attract new visitors
• Blog at Inspy Romance monthly (my Inspy Romance profile is here)
• Send 2-3 email newsletters a month (sign up here)
• Visit my FB Readers Group several times a week (join here)
What about you? Did you meet your goals for 2020? What does 2021 look like for you?