Goals beat resolutions any day of the year, and not only at the beginning of it!
1. Prepare 2-3 proposals
2. Write 1-2 novellas
3. Write 1-2 novels
4. Revise 1-3 works
1. Critique as requested by my CPs
2. Mentor and teach
1. Create & implement a plan for novella anthology launch online
2. Plan & implement a local launch party
3. Attend ACFW conference in September (Dallas)
4. Continue with Toastmasters with 1 speech per month
5. Seek out & apply for 5 speaking/teaching opportunities
1. Walk 10,000 steps a day
2. Eat 8 servings of vegetables and fruits daily
3. Begin & maintain a fitness routine
4. Be accountable
1. Grandbaby #2 is due in early February
2. Rainbow’s End releases May first
3. Grandbaby #3 is due in late June
4. Friesen Family Reunion in late June
5. Vacation in October
I’m looking forward to renewed health and energy in 2012, lots of camping in the Kootenays, a large garden, loving on little people, and precious times with family. Most of all, I’m expecting 2012 to draw me into an ever-renewing relationship with God.
What are your plans for this brand new year?