Becky tagged me with this meme over the weekend while I was camping and I just discovered it today. Anyone want to play along?
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, but my four older sisters saved me from being called Frances or Lynda Mae!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I’m not sure. It’s been a month or more I think.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
ROFL–next joke please.
Oh, you want more? Let’s put it this way. If I don’t type up handwritten notes within 24 hours, I often have no idea what I wrote. It’s that bad.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Hmm…smoked turkey breast?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I do: two of them. Two have turned into four, but I hear it will be a few years before four turn into more.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
If the other me enjoyed a quirky sense of humor, definitely.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
You’d have to push me over. You’d have to push me up there first. And then bonk me over the head. So, um NO.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fiber One is my new favorite–actually it’s the only one I buy, and I eat it a couple times a week with fresh fruit and vanilla yogurt. Usually I have the fruit and yogurt with rolled oats though.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Only the ones with laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I know some teenage boys I can beat wrestling.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Rarely eat it. Chocolate I guess. Isn’t chocolate the favorite everything?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Cleanliness and neatness.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
This wouldn’t rate as LEAST fave, but only one of: sometimes I’m lazier than I wish.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO LINK THIS BACK TO YOU?
Everyone in the whole wide blogging world!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS (Or Kilt) AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Khaki green shorts, bare feet. Hey, it’s hot and late evening and I’m unwinding, okay?
20. WHAT WAS The LAST THING YOU ATE?
Oh man. Now you’re guilting me. Two pieces of raisin bread toast that I didn’t really need.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Silence. If one ignores the computer motor and the fridge motor and the fan motor and…
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Why not be the whole box? Why stop at one color?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh baked bread, fresh mowed grass, sheets dried on the clothesline.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO LINKED THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I don’t really watch sports–except hockey when Canada is in the Olympics.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Light brown headed for gray oblivion
28. EYE COLOR?
I think the proper word is *hazel* (without the nut)
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, but I’ve worn glasses since I was three.
30. FAVORITE FOOD(S)?
Chocolate and garlic. Not together. Usually.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I have no idea. It’s been eons.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I’d like to be difficult and vote for spring.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs and snuggles!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate anything…how about Raspberry Chocolate Chip Coffeecake?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Bryan Davis’ The Candlestone
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Huh. You’re right. It’s boring. I should buy a new one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Water and laughter. And did I mention I’m a fan of silence?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
I prefer my stones non-rolling, actually. Covered with moss is fine. And I’m not fond of beetles in any form.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Entertaining my blog’s readers
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I’m not gonna tag anybody, but if you do this, please link back in comments here!